Friday, March 18, 2011

You are really wearing that?


There they were.  

I was taking a few moment to unwind from a long work day 
and enjoy my metro ride when suddenly out of the corner of my eye I saw them.  

Just sitting there.  

I couldn't believe someone would wear these on the metro. 


Seeing each and every toe creeps me out. 
 Its like two feet just out enjoying the air not a care in the world. 
And for some crazy reason these shoes give me the hebejebes...
Sorry to all runners, fitness gurus and adventurers that love wearing these,
I get chills when I see anyone wearing these.  

1 comment:

  1. These are fantastic! And why not wear them on the metro? I know several people who wear them all the time. Including Colin's cousin who wore them on St. Patrick's Day with his kilt! :)

    ReplyDelete