Thursday, March 10, 2011

Change

Ghandi once said

We must become the change we want to see.


I can't believe we are already 10 days into March and I haven't done much in terms of changing my eating and exercising to lose the weight.  I keep stressing over making sure I lose the weight, but I have a million excuses as to why I can't exercise that day.   


The things I want in life to change for the better won't until I start making the change myself.  My goal was to start implementing 30 minutes of physical activity each day.  Leaving my "fat friend" label behind is not going to be easy journey, but am I ready to push myself for that change? On the exterior I can't think of anything I want more, but why can't I mentally push myself to start making this change? I need to jump start my routine tonight! No excuses.


No comments:

Post a Comment