Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Cosmic...SONIC

A food guru friend of mine recently pointed out to me that I am a fast food virgin.  I have to admit, growing up in the middle of no where PA, limited me on fast food options in the area.  When I arrived in DC 4 years ago, I began to realize there was a whole other world of fast food restaurants out there beyond the standard Micky D's, Wendy's and Burger King I had grown up with.  Just recently I was driving with a friend and we came upon a Sonic.  After watching commercials for Sonic restaurants for years I was overcome with joy to dive into a greasy burger and tator tots.  


My reaction... AMAZING! Any nearby diners would have known I was a Sonic Virgin as I spilled mustard on my jacket and my entire container of tater tots toppled over within 5 minutes of receiving my food. 


I wish there were more closer to DC, however, I might regain the Freshman 15 if there was one within driving distance. 


I can't wait to try it again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment