Sunday, March 27, 2011

52 Weeks of Change

Is change good or bad? Does change, change who you are, or does it just change the way we think, live and react?


Prince Phillip of England once said: "Change does not change tradition. It strengthens it. 
Change is a challenge and an opportunity; not a threat. "

As I look at my life, I wonder opportunities I could embrace with a little change.  What areas of my life could be improved with one minor adjustment? Would certain changes affect my life for the better or would it go unaffected.  


In a way to challenge myself, I am going to begin 52 weeks of change.  Each week I will test out a minor change in my life to see what affects it has on my life and my routine.  


Week #1 Change:  Reading before going to bed.  


Normally, in my life I fall asleep to the television.  Sometimes I even drift off before putting the sleep timer on.  This week I will challenge myself to read for 30 minutes before bed.  Will it affect my sleep pattern for the week? We will see. :)


Happy reading...more importantly, happy sleeping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment