Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Best I've Ever Had

Have you every had such an amazing meal that it stays with you forever? I love watching the Food Network's Best I Ever Ate episodes where celebrity chef's feature their favorite meals from all over the U.S. Just like them, there are certain meals from restaurants that have left a lasting impression on my taste buds. To highlight a few of my favorite menu items and the best spots to find them I have created the Best of the Best list below.




Best Chicken and Waffles
Founding Farmers - Washington, DC

Best Filet Mignon 
Paris Hotel - Las Vegas, NV

Best Half Smoke
Ben's Chili Bowl - Washington, DC

Best Ice Cream
Graeter's Ice Cream - Cincinnati, OH

Best Cheesesteak
Pat's - Philadelphia, PA


Best Cobb Salad
Sweetiepie - New York City


Best Buffalo Wing Pizza
Dave's Pizza Post - Emporium, PA


Best Hamburger
(Smokehouse Burger) Good Stuff Eatery - Washington, DC

Best Chili
Skyline - Cincinnati,OH


Best Banana Cream Pie
Oscar's - Columbus, OH
(my mom and I had this over 12 years ago and we have never forgotten it,
we have to get back there soon)



Best Hot Chocolate
ACKC - Arlington, VA



What are your favorite menu items?

No comments:

Post a Comment