Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day#2: Things I Am Grateful For

Day #2 -- I am Grateful for My Friends



Thus far in my life I have been blessed with the most amazing friends ever.  During high school, I hit a few rocky patches with some girls who I had thought were my friends for a long time.  After quickly realizing trust and friendship go hand in hand I began discovering the true meaning of friends.  

Friendship is:

loving one another unconditionally and being there
 for each other even if we don't understand the choices the other has made. 

 Its being a guardian angel, italian mother, sister, care-taker, and sometimes devil's advocate.  

Its listening to you cry at 4 a.m. when you have just had your heart broken

Its sharing a secret to another, letting them 
know they aren't the only ones on that bumpy road

Its pouring you a glass of wine when you have had a rough day

Its making you laugh by reminding you of the good ole days

Its cleaning your entire room after one of you has just puked
 your guts from drinking too much

Its driving you to the hospital when you are pain

Its making you feel sane when everyone else is acting crazy

Its making you feel crazy when you need to break free from sanity

Friends are there for you when you need them 
and they are there for you when you don't think you need anyone at all.



1 comment: