Monday, April 25, 2011

Week #5: Change Challenge

So far, I have been doing great about continuing my challenges even after the weeks have ended.  The only one I can't seem to keep up is reading before bed without TV.  TV in bed is like my crack.  I crave it and need it.  
Or at least I convince myself I do...either way, its crack that I like :)

But besides that one challenge, I am drinking more water, walking a few extra blocks to work, and flossing.

Week #5: Work out 3 days this week

Now, that I have gotten into going to the gym once a week, I want to bump that up to working out 3 days this week which will hopefully stick and increase as each week goes on.  I am going to be heading there tonight for sure to burn off the extra calories I consumed this weekend at my Easter lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment