Thursday, April 28, 2011

This really happened

I get out of work at 11:00 p.m. starving, tired, and throbbing (standing on my feet too long).  I stumble off the metro, dreading the last 4 blocks that I have to walk in my uncomfortable nylons and dress and then I see a 7/11.  

I am not proud of this next part, but I was starving.  

I walk in and see these hotdogs....ok they were corndogs.  YES JUDGE ME :)  and I ask for one.  The guy gets out the little baggie it slides into and puts the corn dog in.  He turns around and BOOM, the bag drops to the ground.  He picks up the bag and rings me up. 

 I look at him and say.  Sir, did that just fall on the ground? 

And he stares at me shaking his head "No, no".

"Ok Sir, what just fell then"

Barely able to speak english " Yes, the bag, but it ok"

"Sir, I do not want that one.  I am not paying for it.  It just fell onto the ground."

He gives me the evil eye, turns around and grabs another.  

After I pay and head to the door I notice him taking the bag that fell, taking out the corndog and putting it back on the hot dog roller.  GROSS!!!!!!

Yes, he really did that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment