Monday, April 18, 2011

Food Truck Monday

 Today I was in a good mood.  

I had the best weekend with friends from out of town.  
I drove in the beautiful weather yesterday up the Pennsylvania countryside for a bridal shower, and then I hung out with my ex for a little and hit some balls at a batting cage.  

Today I woke up in a fantastic mood and to my surprise 
the Lobster Truck was only going to be a few blocks from my work.  


When I arrived, the line was about 100 people deep.  Nothing was stopping me from getting this meal.  I had wanted to try it forever. I texted a friend who worked nearby and had him stand in line with me while I waited.

45 minutes went by....

We were still in line.  

 Finally, it was our turn! 


  

I got the traditional roll with a lemonade and chips. 
$18...but it was packed with meat.  

We grabbed the nearest park bench and 
I opened up the container to reveal the goodness inside. 



It was delicious...but of course now I am curious as to what the hot butter one tastes like. 

Two food trucks down, many more to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment