Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Guilty Pleasures

I sometimes get caught up in the fast pace life that I forget to take time to slow down and enjoy what is going on around me.  Life has been pretty chaotic lately, and I really wouldn't have it any other way.  However, during life on the fast lane, I reminded myself to take 2 hours and spend sometime just by myself. 

First stop: Payless for a little shoe shopping 
(however, with money a little tight, I decided to put the three pairs back on shelf)

Afterward I skipped over for a quick lunch at Cosi.  
The Chicken TBM has been a favorite of mine for years.  Their bread is just so irresistible. 


 I had schedule a hair appointment during my crazy day because oddly enough its one of the most relaxing things I can incorporate into my life.  I love sitting in the chair having someone else shampoo and style my hair.  Although an expensive guilty pleasure of mine, I love my stylist and love taking time to just veg out.

No comments:

Post a Comment