Sunday, April 17, 2011

Week #4: Change Challenge

Week #4: This week I vow to change one major thing in my life: To drink more water

Years ago I began getting kidney stones, and let me tell you, they are NOT fun.  Every year to year and a half I am reminded of these crazy buggers that hide out in my kidney.  Recently, my doctor informed me that I need to start drinking 1 - 2 liters of water a day to help flush them out and prevent them from coming back as often.  Sadly, I will have problems with kidney stones my entire life, however, if drinking water helps to prolong the time in between each episode, I am in full support of acting on that.  This week, I vow to drink 1 liter of water a day.  WOW...I hope my bathroom stalls at work don't run out of toliet paper, I feel like I will be peeing every 5 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment