Monday, April 11, 2011

Week #3: Changes

I have to admit, last week's minor change of attempting to floss everyday has started to become a natural part of my daily routine.  Maybe these small changes will have a big impact on my life.

This week, my change is something that I hope to carry out throughout the summer.  During my morning commute to work I have the option of riding up to the front door of my building (forcing me to transfer trains at a certin point) or metroing and getting off a few stops early walking the rest of the way.  

In the past, the warm weather always encouraged me to get off the train early and finish the commute by walking.  Somehow over the winter months my lazy bones began riding the full way.  Now that the weather is nice again I am implementing this routine back into my schedule.  

Week #3: Change: Walking the few extra blocks to work


Who knows, maybe this one little change will kick up my weight loss.


Update: I have lost 6 lbs within the last few weeks. 28 more days until my next milestone this year...and I have 15 lbs I want to lose before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment