Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day #5 & Day #6 Things I am Grateful For

Yesterday was a little hectic for me and I missed posting my grateful things, so today I will be posting two things I am grateful for.


Day #5: I am grateful for springtime


Yesterday I joined up with some friends for a baseball game.  Nothing says spring like heading to the ballpark.  Although we did get to experience every type of weather out there: Sunshine, rain, wind, and hail.  I love spending time outside and despite the crazy weather, we all had a great time. 


Day #6: I am grateful for telephones


This week I was able to catch up with my grandmothers, grandpa, parents, and my friends.  Without telephones I wouldn't get that instant feeling of happiness that comes from a great conversation with you loved ones.  I am so happy to have the opportunity to quickly pick up the phone and talk to those I miss the most. 

No comments:

Post a Comment