Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day # 15: Things I am Thankful For

Day #15: Today I am thankful for Hot Water


I woke up this morning, NOT in the mood to go to work and hoped for something to kick my butt into gear to start this morning.  When you don't drink caffeine like me, its hard to sometimes get that instant wake-up in the mornings that most people get from their daily cup of coffee.  For me, its hot water.  Whether I am holding my hands under the warm water from the sink or standing in the hot shower for a few extra minutes, its a great way for me to feel refreshed, awake and alive in the morning.  Since moving into my new place a year and a half ago, I have unfortunately run into moments when our hot water has gone out.  Its during those days the most that I realize how lucky I am to have hot water......pure bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment