Tuesday, February 15, 2011

WWBJD

I channeled my inner Bridget Jones today and I realized I need to step up my diet and fitness regime.  I have a lot of events coming up that should help serve as motivation for me to achieve my goals. I know, I have to be realistic when writing this, but I also want to try hard to put this goal into action.  I mean WWBJD. (What would Bridget Jones do).

The plan is as follows:

April 7 (51 days from now)-- My spring/summer hobby of kickball begins and I hate to rejoin the team with the addition of my dear friend hips and double chin.  -- Weight loss goal for this date 10-15 lbs

May 7 (81 days from now) -- Stopping by a rugby game where I will inevitably run into my college boyfriend and a recent hiccup in my life.  OBVIOUSLY I want to look my best when I just "happen" to run into them.  -- Weight loss goal for this date another 5-10 lbs

June 4 (109 days from now) -- My one and only 2011 wedding.  And since I am starting to become a pro at this whole bridesmaid thing, I might as well turn my focus onto losing some of my junk in the trunk.  -- Weight loss goal for this date is an additional 5-10 lbs

September 16 (213 days from now) -- My 5 year class reunion for college.  How am I having a reunion for college already? Didn't I just graduate? By this date I want to be at the weight I was when I graduated college. -- Weight loss goal for this date is 10-15 more pounds from the previous weigh in.  

Totaling 30-40 lbs between now and September. I feel like I can do this. I just need to put more pressure on myself to do so.  

Goodbye Valentines Day sweets and treats...hello zumba, pilates, and yoga.

Guess I better choose wisely at the Italian restaurant I am heading to this evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment