Monday, February 21, 2011

The Perfect Scent

Did you notice once you hit a certain age it seems like everyone you know is getting married or having babies? On top of that, everyone is always trying to have their wedding, showers, and parties slightly different from the rest.  Every day I try to find the latest and greatest ideas for the next party I am planning.  While browsing through various sites I stumbled upon Ka-mil-yin, which specializes in creating personalized fragrances, lotions and soaps.  What a cute idea for your next get together.  

Hosting a Perfume Bar can give your event that extra edge you are looking for. Your guests can choose from 20 different fragrances and a Ka-mil-yin mixologist will spend 1-2 hours customizing it to fit each of your guests.  So cute! Something I will keep in mind for all of these upcoming bridal showers I am helping to plan.  

Happy Planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment