Sunday, February 13, 2011

Made of Snips and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails

This weekend I spent some time at my cousin's house in Pennsylvania.  I love spending time with her not only because she is one of the most beautiful people I know, but it also means  I get to see her beautiful baby boys.   Although playtimes begin at 7:00 a.m. and you run around more in ten minutes than you would at a session of zumba, its hard not to love these little munchkins.  


Doesn't this photo just make you want to hold and squeeze him.  I love the glasses!



After their youngest ran into my room at 7:00 a.m. asking for his toy train we shared a delicious breakfast together.  He ate 3 cups of blueberries and two pancakes.  His cheeks and baby blue eyes are to die for!



My cousin was showing her nephews a video of trains on her iphone and they were quiet for a whole 10 minutes straight.  I couldn't believe how entertained they were by the small screen.  

Although I am far from being ready to be a mother, I love the moments I can spend around these boys.  They bring such joy to my life.  I can't wait until our annual beach trip this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment