Thursday, February 17, 2011

Awesome Things

One of my favorite things to do first thing in the morning is check the blog: 1,000 Awesome Things! Its a great way to give yourself a reminder of all of the little things in life that make you happy! Kind of like caffeine for your soul! Today's awesome thing: Wearing PJs Outside of the House.  I definitely did this today when I bolted out of bed at 6:15 a.m. to take the trash out.  There were a few people out for their morning run/walking the dog, but I didn't care who saw me.  If you would have seen me 9 years ago at college you would have caught a loud, outgoing small-town girl who loved to wear her PJs everywhere (class, study rooms, even out to dinner).  Thankfully I keep those urges under control now, but those were days that I felt most comfortable in my own skin!

I have to add another awesome thing to their list: Blasting music in the office when your boss is out sick.  That's me today! My boss called in sick, and all morning I have been playing my grooveshark playlists on repeat!


Hopefully no one hears me singing or catches the random air guitar moves.

No comments:

Post a Comment