Thursday, February 10, 2011

99 problems...all solved with 1 pill

If you know me well, you know I hate to take medication and pills.  Its kind of ironic since I great up in a family of pharmacists, however, the daily task of having to take medication is not something I prefer to do.  A few times a year my father still hounds me asking if I take any sort of multi-vitamin.  He is a big supporter of natural pathetic (althought it is pathetic, I really meant..) Naturopathic medicine and is quite the genius on what is good and bad for your body.  He has always encouraged me to live a healthy lifestyle from not drinking soda to making sure I am putting probiotics back into my body, but even with his paternal guidance, I still hate putting medication in my body.

There must have been a guardian angel sitting on my shoulder at the grocery store the other day because as I zipped down the health and beauty aisle filling my cart with Q-tips and nail polish remover, I noticed the section of multi-vitamins.  I contemplated on purchasing them and asked myself if I would be dedicated enough to take them.  As I read over the benefits on the back and the good stuff I would be putting into my body, I finally decided upon the Women's One-A-Day multi-vitamin.  Another added benefit is that a part of the proceeds are donated to breast cancer research.  I love a giving back!  Naturally, I added the bottle to my cart and upon returning home placed the bottle by my sink as a daily reminder.

If you don't know...I am a compulsive buyer and a minor shopaholic, also inherited that from my dear old father!

Hopefully my compulsive purchase proves to be beneficial.  I am pulling for stronger nails, more energy, and improved memory; but if all I get is more Vitamin C & D in my body, I can't really complain.

Here's to healthy living...

No comments:

Post a Comment