Sunday, February 13, 2011

My love affair at Barnes and Noble

Tonight I had a love affair in a Barnes and Noble.  I walked in with the intention to pick up our next book club book (Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami) , but what I walked out with was about five books from the discount pile.  Just my luck all of the books were under $5.  I would say thats an amazing deal... but the $15 left in my weekly allowance said "you're a shopaholic".  I admit it probably wasn't the best way to finish out my weekly cash, but it wasn't the worse either.    I got some amazing books tonight and will now force myself to carry one with me on the metro daily.  The line-up includes:

1.  Norwegian Wood
2. Little Lady, Big Apple
3. The Beach Street Knitting Society and Yarn Club
4. The Wedding Machine
5. Finishing Touches
6. The Inner Circle (previously purchased)

The books are towering so high on my nightstand I can't even see my alarm clock.  Does that mean I get to skip work tomorrow? Gosh I hope :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment