Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

I meant to write this post first thing this morning, but I couldn't sleep last night and ended up oversleeping this morning instead of writing my daily post.  So here it is a few hours late:

1. What is your dream vacation?
I would love to take a trip to Costa Rica, no wait......New Zealand....make that Bora Bora....Ok, my dream vacation would be from Costa Rica, to New Zealand, to Bora Bora. 

2. What has been your favorite trip so far in your life?
Thus far, my ultimate favorite trip has been to Alaska.  It was seriously the first time I really appreciated God's work in our world.  I have always appreciated the things around me, but for the first time I really saw true beauty that was made with the hands of God.

3. If you and one of your best friends could go anywhere in the world for one week, where would it be and why?
All expenses paid, I would love to go backpacking through Europe.  I think it would be completely beautiful and relaxing for one of my friends to travel with me.

4. Have you ever booked a trip using an online deal? How did it go?
I actually have not, but love when the weekly emails from Travel Zoo get sent.  I get a little hesitant if the deal is too good to be true!

5. What’s your favorite thing to do while you’re on vacation?
Exploring, hiking, sight-seeing, eating at local restaurants.  
 
6. Have you ever missed an opportunity to take a trip that you regret?
No! I never pass up an opportunity to go on a trip (well that is, if my bank account allows it!). I have been very fortunate growing up to have seen alot with my parents.  I hope some day I can take my family on fabulous vacations as well.

7. You travel far away from home and get stranded with no way to buy anything, what’s the one thing you can’t live without?
Change of underwear.  

8. What’s one of your favorite traveling memories?
The road trip through Utah, Nevada, and Colorado I did with one of my best friends and cousin.  It was a trip of a lifetime!
 
9. All included resort or backpacking? Why?
I am not one who typically likes to just lay on the beach with a good book.  I have vacation ADD and love to explore, so I think backpacking would be better for my personality.
 
10. Are you more of a lie on the beach kind of person on vacation, or do you prefer to see the sights?
Oops, just answered this question above! Show me the sights! I can read the book on the plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment