Monday, September 19, 2011

Homecomings

Fall is one of my favorite times of year.  It reminds me of college, football, and sweaters! This past weekend was my college's Homecoming, as well as my 5 year college reunion.  A few of my best friends and I went bet to celebrate the weekend together.  It was so good to be back on campus. 

 

My Irish Blessing (my angel in disguise), and her amazing husband traveled all of the way from Jersey for the weekend. 
They are the cutest Irish couple ever!


It was fun to watch the parade right from the main entrance of campus.  Unfortunately one of the significant others was sick and had to sleep in the car most of the day.  At least he parked conveniently near the parade.  I believe they tossed him some candy in the window! Poor guy.  


It was nice of us girls to be together, however, we were missing two of our best girls that weekend.  I should have photoshoped them in.


Thankfully, although we were missing two people from our strong circle of 5, we got to meet up with Erica's brother and his fiance for dinner! 

They were life savers saving our table for us as we were stuck on the awful shuttle for over 30 minutes.



Before leaving, I had to make a pit stop at our old house from senior year.  Its hard to believe 5 years ago, I was living here, without a care in the world.  So many nights we spent drinking wine on the porch, running between houses for fashion advice, and oh yeah, of course studying. 



I can't believe 5 years has come and gone. 

I look forward to my next visit back on campus!


No comments:

Post a Comment