Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

This week's Ten on Tuesday has been a little revamped.  


A. Age: 27
B. Bed Size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate: Cleaning the shower
D. Dogs: Huskies are my favorite (and labs)
E. Essential to start your day: SHOWER!
F. Favorite Color: Red
G. Gold or Silver: Definitely Silver
H. Height: 5'4...ok I am really 5'3
I. Instruments you play: Used to play the piano and flute
J. Job Title: Event Planner
K. Kids: None...yet. I hope some day
L. Live: I live in Arlington, VA
M. Mother's Name: Linda
N. Nicknames: Sugar (when I was younger) and Lemontree (now)
O. Overnight Hospital Stays: I have gone in the middle of the night but never stayed more than a few hours
P. Pet peeve: Misuse of the turn signal 
Q: Quote from a movie:  "Maybe we are lying here because you don't want to be standing somewhere else" - Serendipity
R: Right or Left Handed: Right
S. Siblings: 4 (3 brothers, and 1 sister)
T. Time you wake up: 6:55
U. Underwear: Cotton and Satin
V. Vegetables you hate: Cucumbers and Celery
W. What makes you run late: Not enough sleep the night before
X. X-Rays you have had: CT scans for kidney stones and concussions
Y: Yummy food that you make: Buffalo chicken wing dip
Z: Zoo Animal: I love elephants and tigers




Interested in Ten on Tuesdays? Check out rootsandrings.com each week to participate!

No comments:

Post a Comment