Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Semi-Wordless Wednesday...Soup's On!





Photobucket



One of my favorite things about Fall and Winter is all of the delicious soups that you can make. Although, I still love soup in the summer, nothing beats ending a cool Fall day or chilly Winter night with a steamy bowl of soup. 


Today's semi-wordless Wednesday features all of the soups
I hope to make this Fall.  


has a delicious list of fun soups to try including, Potato Soup,Chicken Tortilla,  Chicken Noodle Soup, Minestrone, and much more! Check out her delicious recipes



(Photos from Pearls, Handcuffs, and Happy Hours)

The Disney Channel's website is not just for kids! 
Steamy hot bowls of Creamy Corn Chowder, Tortellini Vegetable, Vermont Cheddar and Cheese Tortellini with Cannaloni had my mouth watering!



(Photos Courtesy of the Disney Channel Website)


and before you run to the grocery store to load up on soup supplies, stop by "My Blessed Life's" blog to check out her top ten soup recipes.  I can't help but drool over the Corn and Bacon Chowder, Broccoli and Cheddar, and French Onion Soup recipes!



(photos from My Blessed Life)

Ok, quick, run, don't walk to your nearest grocery store, turn on the
 crockpot and begin cooking! 

3 comments:

  1. Those all look so yummy!!! I love fall :)
    Stopping by from Flip Flops and Pearls!
    Happy Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from FF&P!

    I put soup in the crock pot this morning :) These recipes look SO good! I can't wait to try some out-I'm a sucker for broccoli & cheese soup!

    I have found a LOT on that new site thecrockpotgirls.com. You should look there too :)

    ReplyDelete