Friday, September 2, 2011

101 in 1001 Days

For those of you who haven't ever visited any of my pages above, I am working on a few personal projects.  From weightloss, to personal growth and personal happiness, I am trying to become the best version of ME that I can possibly be.  

Right now I am currently trying to work on some of my
101 things to do in 1001 Days

The story behind this challenge is pretty simple. I was inspired by a blogger from Roots and Rings to challenge myself to do 101 things in 1001 days.  

Its no secret, I am a girl that loves lists, goals, and more importantly self challenges.  

For September I am hoping to complete the following:

8. Buy one quality pair of comfortable heels. <-- Shopping this weekend
13. Wash the car by hand, 4 times.  <-- Do this at least once in September
19. Make a cheesecake from scratch <-- Attempting this for a housewarming party
28.  Finish my brother/sister-in-laws wedding gift from 2010
43. No cokes for one month. <-- Over, one week strong already
44. No chocolate for 4 weeks <-- Over, one week strong already
59. Learn to Knit <-- Class starts on September 11
69. Watch a sunrise
71. Clean out and organize my car
88. Share a meal with a sibling individually
95. Try eating a new meat

I encourage you to make yourself a list of 101 things to do in 1001 days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment