Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Chocolate and Soda Detox

 When I started my 30 day challenge in August to obstain from Chocolate and Soda, I thought my world had ended.  I still craved chocolate on a regular basis and longed to end the day with something sweet and delicious.  After a month of struggles, I literally counted down the hours till I could have it again.  

However, when I finally finished indulging in a giant slice of Chocolate Cheesecake, I realized that the 30 days weren't that hard and I think I could make this a regular thing.  After a weekend of satisfying my sweet tooth, I decided to restart the 30 day challenge again.  No chocolate, soda and this time I am adding NO ICE CREAM!


Do you think you could challenge yourself to go without some of your guilty pleasures!?! It isn't as hard as you think.  Just make it past the first few days and you are home free.  Its a good detox for your diet.


No comments:

Post a Comment