Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

Today is Tuesday, but its also the first day of the work week...wah, wah, wah....


However, there are some great things to look forward to this week!!  On Saturday, I get to visit some of my friends from college and life in PA.  Although the visit will be short, I am excited to spend some quality time with them.  


Alright, enough chit-chat...back to Ten on Tuesday!!


1. What temperature do you keep your thermostat on during the day?

My roommates probably want to kill me.  But I love our house at 71 degrees!  Sorry everyone. I love it to be cool.

2. What temperature do you keep your thermostat on at night?  

The same.  I guess we never really change it.  Ok, tomorrow I am immediately putting it at 73 or 74 to cut down on the energy bill

3. In a canister of mixed nuts, do you pick out certain varieties and leave the others?
Yes, I am guilty for picking out the cashews…I really do love them! However, if you caught me buying nuts at the store, I normally buy Almonds.  I wonder why I do that. 



4. What is your favorite kind of M&M?
Plain..ok I have to stop thinking about M&Ms. I don’t want to eat any chocolate


5. How do you buy books? (Amazon, bookstore, new, used, electronic, etc)
Usually I buy them new from Amazon or Barnes and Noble.com  However, its always nice to find myself at the library borrowing books or walking in a Barnes and Noble to sift through the shelves. 


6.  How do you like your eggs cooked?
Hard question.  Sometimes I looove eggs and sometimes I get grossed out.  I like them scrambled with ketchup or over easy with toast.

7. Can you whistle?
No…I try and try and try.  Ok a little bit, but its not a normal whistle. 

8. What common word to you commonly misspell?Receipt …ok I spelled it right when I did it that time.  I would say unfortunately but its not because I can’t spell it.  For some reason when I am typing fast I always misspell the word. 

9.  Are you afraid of flying?
NOOOO! I love to fly and travel the world.

10. How often do you go shopping?

I would say not often at all, however, I am guilty or buying random things at random times.  No full blown out shopping trips, but I am guilty of spending money.

No comments:

Post a Comment