Thursday, September 1, 2011

Little surprises


Last night I recieved a text from a friend asking if she could swing by my place. Immediately panic came over me thinking something bad had happened. When she arrived at the house five minutes later with a gift in hand I was immediately relieved she was ok, and surprised to see her holding a present.

I tore open the card and bag to discover a belated birthday gift that went above and beyond the word thoughtful. She had given me two things that she knew I would love! It was at that moment all of the stress from my day lifted off my shoulders. I immediately was over come with happiness. I was reminded at that moment that I was truly blessed to have good friends in my life, not because of the gift, but because of her thoughtfulness and kind heart.





No comments:

Post a Comment