Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Good Fortune

I am not one who believes in horoscopes, psychics and tarot cards, but I do believe that the little things in life can change our outlook for the day.  Every morning when I wake up, I do happen to check my horoscope.  I have instructed myself that I will not let it change my day unless it is for the better. Today's post was exactly what I needed to get out of my funk from yesterday.  I saw it more as inspiration rather than predicting my future. It read:


"Start this day with a purpose.  Virgo. Look at it from the perspective of being a traveler on a new and wonderufl journey.  To say this is the first day of the rest of your lief may seem simplistic, but indeed you are about to begin a whole new amazing chapter.  let go of regrets from the past, and stop reliving moments in your mind that can't be undone or redone. Focus instead on what lies ahead.  The next few months promise to be filled with great opportunities to reach a destination that you had emotionally abandoned. And that's good news!"



No comments:

Post a Comment