Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Double Posts. Sleepless Nights. Failed Blogging

I could think of many excuses why I haven't posted in a week.  


1. Blogger was broken within the last week.  I had schedule posts and they never went up.   -- True, but really it was only one post and it posted today by accident (double Wordless Wednesday) OOPS.  


2. I blogged from my phone and I guess it didn't happen -- This is true, well I tried once


3. I have had multiple visitors in the last two weeks causing me to get behind in laundry, cleaning, grocery shopping and yes, blogging. 


4. I broke my hand -- Ok, that didn't happen but it would help to explain why I haven't blogged at all.


OK, I have been bad the past two weeks but I am forcing myself to get back to blogging on a daily basis, no more excuses.  

No comments:

Post a Comment