Monday, August 1, 2011

My Happiness Project: Month #2

As you know, I have been working hard to keep up with my happiness project.  There is no better way to feel happy than on vacation with close family members, but for me, the month of August will be about making more time for friends and family and finding happiness through the people around me.

Month #2
August
Make Time for Friends (and family)

I chose August as my "Make Time for Friends" month because it is not only a slow month for me at work, but it is also my birthday month.  I want to utilize every day I can to make time to spend with family and friends this month.  After August work picks up again and I feel like spending an entire month to dedicate to my friends and family will be good for the soul. My goals for this month are:
  • Remember Birthdays (Write down when I need to send cards to people)
  • Be Generous
  • Show Up
  • Don't Gossip
  • Spend more individual time with friends
  • Give a friend more attention
  • Send a care package to a friend or family member

No comments:

Post a Comment