Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Ten on Tuesday


1.       Do you listen to the radio in your car?  If so, what type of station do you like?
·         I do, I live in the DC metro area, so Hot 99.5 is my favorite! I love Kane in the morning, can remember when Teapot Tim was on in the old days, but love the entertainment they provide in the a.m.

2.       What is the best concert you have ever attended?
·         Maroon 5! I just saw them for the 5th time in concert last week and still love them!

3. What is the most embarrassing concert you have ever attended?
·         I actually am not embarrassed of this, but it is funny to think about now.  I used to be in looove with Ricky Martin (before I knew he batted for the other team) and dragged my mom to the concert back in the nineties.  Although I don’t regret it and will tell anyone about it, it’s a little funny to think about now.

4. If you could have the singing voice of anyone in the world, who would it be?
·         Christina Agularia.  I think she has an amazing voice.  Strong, sexy, and soothing.

5. You’re auditioning for American Idol.  What song do you sing?
·         Unbreak My Heart by Toni Braxton

6. If your previous weekend had its own soundtrack, what would be a few of the songs?
·         Black Horse and Cherry Tree – KT Tunstall
·         Lean on me – Bill Withers
·         Send me on my way – Rusted Root
·         Sunday Morning – Maroon 5

7. Most annoying television show theme song ever:
·         Brady Bunch!

8. Are you and your significant other music-compatible?
·         No significant other L

9. A song that brings me back to middle school:
·         Spice Girls (anything Spice Girls)

10. A song that brings me back to high school:
·         Usher – My Way

11. A guilty pleasure song (or three):
·         Backstreet Boys  -- I want it that way

No comments:

Post a Comment