Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A rocky relationship

Today started great. Its a beautiful day, almost fall like weather. I threw on a scarf, headed to the garage to update my inspection, and then my good day turned bad.



The moment the inspection guy walked in the door I knew it was not good news. It was almost like that feeling when you are waiting in the hospital to get news from the doctor. The way he enters the room and the expression on his face can tell you a lot.

I stepped up to the counter and noticed a big FAIL on the sheet. The man behind the counter literally gasped and smiled saying, " oh this isn't good."

$1,000 later and one heart racing, teary-eyed phone call to my dad later, i left the shop and my car behind. We are not talking... I will decide later if I want to pick her up.

1 comment:

  1. You're the only person who updated their blog since the weekend (at least of the ones I follow)... I wasn't happy to hear about poor Lady Liberty but I always love reading your blog and am inspired by your creativity and always positive/cheery/glass half full attitude.

    ReplyDelete