Sunday, July 31, 2011

Reflections of Month #1

Today is the last day of July, month #1 of the Happiness Project.  I am definitely becoming more self aware of happiness itself and ways to find happiness in little changes in my life.  Preventative measures for my health month will help to continue a long life of happiness.  

This month I learned having your monthly and annual check ups at the doctor aren't so bad, and are a great way to keep in check with your body.

Starting a workout plan will give me more energy.  That along with getting back to a health diet and increasing my intake of certain vitamins give me more natural energy.  This also saves me from immediately running to the nearest soda machine multiple times a day.


Drinking lots of fluids (3 liters a day) will help to prevent future kidney stones.  Having gone through my 5th experience with stones has reminded me that I need to take care of myself in order to stay out of the way of poor health. 



I hope to keep up the work-out routines and continue to put healthy food in my body to maintain a healthier lifestyle.  



You know, Gretchen might have been on the right idea with this whole, Happiness Project.  I inspire you to look into start a personal documentation for the next year as well.  

On to month #2!

No comments:

Post a Comment