Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. What colour are your toenails painted?
Red, they are always red, or a shade of red.  This time around I did an orangie/red.  I mean hey its not exactly red this time. :)

2. What colour are your fingernails painted?

Nothing. I have this weird thing where I can't stand to have my fingernails painted

3. What is your favourite brand of nail polish?

Sally Hansen Quick Dry is actually my favorite


4. As the norm, do you DIY your nails or get mani/pedis?
Depends on how much money is in my bank account, or how stressed out I am.  Usually I DIY, but once in a while I treat myself to a pedi at the salon

5. Have you ever had a gel mani? Do you recommend it?
I have not, but really want to get it done to my nails.

6. What is the last movie you watched on television? (TV, Netflix, Redbox, etc.)Since I was home sick for a few days, I had the chance to catch up lots of movies.  The last one I watched was Limitless from my On Demand.

7. What is the last movie you watched in the cinema?The last movie I saw in theaters was Bridesmaids.  It was SOOO good.  I love going to the movies and can't believe I haven't been there in a while.  Bridesmaids is definitely a must see!

8. Is there a movie that everyone talks about as if it is a classic but you haven’t seen?I am not sure if I could call it a Classic, but I have never seen any of the Kill Bills.  Everyone always talks about them but I have yet to see them

9. What is your favourite movie soundtrack?When I was in 7th grade, I loved the new Romeo and Juliet Soundtrack, but I would have to say that the 10 things I hate About You soundtrack is pretty good as well.

10. Have you ever seen a movie and thought it was better than the book it was based on?
I have to admit I am more of a movie girl than a book person.  But there are a few books I have read and still think the book is better than the movie.

2 comments:

  1. Bridesmaids is on my list of movies to see.....glad to know it is a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Another Sally Hansen girl :)

    I was disappointed with Bridesmaids. I thought it was a really uncomfortable movie and I have a really "immature" sense of humor. As in, I laugh at fart jokes, type humor. LOL.

    The Kill Bills are really good. I love them. I'm a huge fan of Tarantino though.

    ReplyDelete