Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Weekend Get-away

Over the weekend I made a quick trip to Lancaster, PA to visit some old friends. 

These ladies have been there for me through thick and thin and although I don't tell them enough, they are the best thing that has happened to me. 

I don't know where I would be without them. 


Although our main goal for the day was bridesmaid dress and wedding dress shopping, we managed to fit in a mini trip to down town Lancaster for coffee, pottery painting and dinner. 


The artwork at this cafe was amazing! I especially loved the lamps with the Hebrew writing. 


My dear Irish girl.  She is there for me on a daily basis.  She knows me inside and out and has never judged me, let me down, or left me astray. 
I would give my life for this girl! 


The Bride, beautiful, loving, and has been there to me since I was five.  I can't believe she is getting married next year, but I can't wait for her wedding!


My soul sister.  We have shared many thing over the last 10 years.  She was the first person I met at college and has never let me down as a friend.  She is compassionate and loving to all friends.  I hope she is blessed with an engagement ring soon.  Her new beau makes her very happy.



One of the highlights for the afternoon was painting pottery. 

I love little shops like this and was so excited to pick out a piece and begin.




The girls were so careful to make sure their pieces came out perfectly. 





The design on this bowl is so pretty! I can't wait to see it, and eat something amazing out of it!


I was so sad for the weekend to end. It was so great to spend time with the girls.  I wish I could share photos of the dresses, but don't want the secret to be revealed!

Looking forward to my August mini-vacation with them in NYC!

No comments:

Post a Comment