Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. What is your favorite zoo to visit?
So far in my life my favorite zoo is the one in Washington, DC.  I have only been to a few in my life but by far this one is the cleanest and most enjoyable.  I hope one day to visit San Diego's.


2. Do you visit a zoo very often?
Its been a year or so since I have been to a zoo.  I think I am overdue for a visit.


3. Do you have a membership to a zoo?
Lucky me! DC's zoo is free!

4. When you visit a zoo, do you stay all day or just an hour or two?

If I am by myself, I usually stay a few hours, if I go with others, it tends to be a bit shorter of a trip.

5. Do you buy food at the zoo or pack a picnic lunch?

Buy food at the zoo, however, I never thought of packing a lunch to eat there! Definitely on my 2012 bucket list

6. What is you favorite animal to see at the zoo?

I think the Elephants.  They are so massive and beautiful.  

7. What is your least favorite animal to see at the zoo?

Bats.  I am deathly afraid of them and dread going near any part of the zoo that holds them.

8. What is your favorite memory of going to the zoo as a kid?

Watching the big cats.  Lions, tigers, panthers and cougars.  They are so exciting to watch. Sadly, I also believe the zoo sold Dipin Dots and I absolutely loved them growing up!

9. Do you visit the gift shop when you go to the zoo?

Of course! I am a sucker for gift shops.  They always seem to have the coolest items. 

10. On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being the best and 1 being the worst) how nice is your city’s zoo?

8 -- Definitely one of the better zoos in this country.

No comments:

Post a Comment