Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

Ten on Tuesday! - June 28, 2011

1. What’s the recipe for your favorite drink? (Smoothie, alchoholic, coffee, whatever.)
My favorite alcoholic drink is vodka on the rocks with two lemons.  
My favorite guilty pleasure drink is Pepsi
My favorite refreshing drink is lemonade


2. What kind of razor do you use?
Venus - those commercials get me every time


3. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?
Hmm, I guess I would have to say cookie monster! But I always loved those movies that Big Bird did. 


4. What makes the perfect salad? (Lettuce type, toppings, dressing, etc.)
Croutons (no wonder I am overweight)

5. What was your favorite subject in school?
I had always loved my chemistry class.  I am surprised I never ended up something in the medical field, because I really enjoyed this class. 


6. What’s your favorite summer tradition?
Camping! I love it, from the campfires to s'mores, I love to go out and camp


7. Do you suffer from season allergies? How do you combat them?
I am allergic to pollen and because I wear contacts the allergies sometimes make my eyes water and itch out of control.  Usually eye drops and OTC medication helps. 


8. How often do you have to charge your cell phone?
Every day all day long.  I hate my Droid.  I can't wait to get the Iphone


9. Do you have a bucket list?
I have a bucket list for life, for before 30, for each year, and then for each birthday - birthday. I live for lists and love lists. 


10. Do you have any desire to go back to school?
A part of me will always crave education, and although I doubt I will go back to school, I think I will always be taking community classes to learn more skills. 


2 comments:

  1. Ooo, yes, I totally agree with camping! We're actually going to be getting a new tent soon, EEEE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love camping. Can't wait to start tkaing my 2 year old :)

    ReplyDelete