Sunday, June 12, 2011

Mental Detox

Sometimes we just need a mental detox.  Work has been crazy lately and I have been stressed beyond my mental limit.  For a while I have been trying to catch my breath and get back to a state where I was blogging daily, taking time out for myself, and enjoying life.  I haven't had many of those opportunities and as work continues to get busier and busier I began feeling myself floating farther and farther away from reality.

This past weekend I had the opportuntity to get away from the city for a day and camp out in MD at Assateague National Park.  It was the exact medication for my funk.  Over the past few weeks I have felt myself losing sight of who I am and who I should be.  This weekend sort of recharged my batteries and hopefully will put me back on the right path through my current life.  


No comments:

Post a Comment