Thursday, June 23, 2011

Happy for Today

I have not been having the best week.  After mis-communication with one of my best friends and harassing text messages from the evil Mr. "B" in my life, I was an emotional wreck.  I couldn't wait for the week to be over and just wanted to be home in small town PA with my mother's home cooking, a pool to relax in, and a skinny girl margarita in my hand. 

However, today, things turned around.  My best friend and I are back to normal, everything during work has been going perfectly smoothly, and so far my event is looking good for tonight.  It just proves that with everything bad that happens, something good will happen in return.

I also decided last minute to treat myself to buying a new dress to wear today to cheer myself up.  A little retail therapy never hurt anyone, except for my credit card.

No comments:

Post a Comment