Monday, June 27, 2011

Must Buy Mondays

If you know me, you will know that if money were no option, I would be giving gifts to people everyday. I sometimes spend hours on the computer or researching magazines for cute and creative gifts for my loved ones. To share my favorite products with you,  I decided that on Mondays I feature items you must purchase!

Introducing, Must Buy Mondays

My new favorite product is inspired by my cousin's love for cotton candy.  She might be reading this post, but I hope not, since I want to give this to her within the next 6 months as a gift.


How Genius is this?

For the low price of $25 you can send your loved one 10 mini tubs of cotton candy.  With flavors ranging from pink vanilla to Banana the options are endless. Not only does Tasty Clouds have cotton candy, but you can find caramel apples, snow cones, and even party rental equipment. 

Check out: Tastyclouds.com to spice up your next gift or event.


No comments:

Post a Comment