Saturday, December 31, 2011

12 Resolutions for 2012

I figured in spirit of 2012 I would make 12 resolutions to follow throughout the year:


1. Let go of fears and start doing things that force me to break out of my shell


2. Remember that mistakes are ok, don't sweat the small stuff, enjoy the moment instead of trying to make sure everything is perfect


3. Remember my roots of religion.  Get back in touch with my faith and religious beliefs


4.  Forgive those who have hurt me in the past and move on


5.  Get to a place where I feel comfortable in my own skin


6.  Find a new hobby and learn how to enjoy it


7. Finish projects I have started and not completed


8. Read 12 books


9. Lose ATLEAST 4 dress sizes by Dec 31, 2012


10. Go from happy to happier


11. Run 3 miles (outside or on the treadmill) without dying


12. Learn how to let go of being in control (once in a while)


What are your resolutions? 

Have you set them yet? 

Don't limit yourself to set them by midnight, feel free to set resolutions throughout the year for yourself to stick by for life not just in 2012. 

Get ready for tonight folks...let the countdown begin..

10....
9....
8...
7....

No comments:

Post a Comment