Thursday, December 29, 2011

Reviving my Happiness Project

Its no surprise to all of you that I tried starting my happiness project back in the summer and sadly failed a few months in.  In order to make sure I finish something I started, I decided to restart the project Jan. 1.  


This year is all about taking new leaps and making sure I finish what I start.  And to make sure I do that, I have decided to start planning out my year of goals, projects and deadlines.  


This year my happiness project will follow accordingly:


January  - Health/Energy

February - Keeping the Faith

March - Reviving my bank account

April - Lightening Up

May - Aim Higher

June - Remembering Love

July - Make time for Friends

August - Pay Attention

September - Keep a Contended Heart

October - Pursue a Passion

November - Remembering Me

December - Boot Camp Perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment