Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

Ten on Tuesday

Is been a while since I have participated, but I am back!


1. What is your Favorite online-only Store?


Amazon.com for sure!


2. Do you enjoy wrapping gifts?


Its one of my favorite things to do all year.  I think because I can't wait to watch my friends and family unwrap the gifts I have chosen for them 


3. What is the temperature in your city today?


A chilly 42 degrees


4. What time do you eat dinner?


Typically I eat at 6:00 p.m. every night.  For some reason I am starving and need to eat at that time.


5. Will you be making New Years Resolutions? 


I feel like I am breaking all world laws if I don't...


6. How old is your oldest pair of shoes that you still wear?


I sadly always toss shoes when they get too old and I wear them out so quickly.

7. Do you have any restaurant phone numbers saved in your phone?

No, but that is a good idea!! I need to eat out more..

8. What is your favorite and least favorite letter to write in cursive?

Favorite: i   Least Favorite: Z

9. Do you know any good riddles?

Sadly, no...I am really bad at knock knock jokes and riddles.

10. How do you feel about snow?

LOOOOVE It.  Snows days are the best, but my favorite thing is watching snow fall in the late hours when it hasn't been touched by cars or plows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment