Monday, December 12, 2011

Craft Night


SO with my new computer, I decided it would be good to give my blog a new look.  I am still feeling it out, and might change it one 2012 hits but for now, it works. 

My goal this year was to complete all holiday shopping by Dec 10.  I have to admit I was pretty far along when my internal deadline hit, however, there were still a few things that I had to finish up last night.  

One of them was making a few homemade coasters as gifts.  





I couldn't remember which Mod Podge to get.  Matte or Gloss...so now, I am loaded up on both kinds!


How do you like my funky paper?



Have to make sure all of the bubbles are out of the paper...that was my BIGGEST CHALLENGE


VOILA!


I learned the trick on Pinterest (my obsession), and although I am still working out the kinks of getting them right, they didn't come out too bad! I am excited to give these out as gifts for Christmas.  Two lucky ladies are getting a set.





google

2 comments:

  1. those coasters are great! and how sweet of you to make them for friends...even if they just get one, you could still use it for a spoon rest on your stove or something...nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! They are so easy to make and look cute when finished!

    ReplyDelete