Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Can you believe its a new year already?

I woke up this morning realizing with each new year, I am given the opportunity to start fresh in so many things.  I can create goals for myself, reset my mind, and regain control of my year.  

 I honestly felt like 2011 flew by and it reminds me that our time here is so short.  

We need to make the best of every moment we have with each other to make sure we live without regrets.

As promised the other day, I am reviving my happiness project
 and starting from the beginning:

Month #1
January 

Health/Energy 

It is known to me, my friends and my family that the item in my life that I spend the least amount of time on is my health.  To start off on the right foot, I will work on my Health and Energy levels first. Follow along through my daily blogs on this.
  • Start working out
  • Go to the doctor
  • Revamp my meal plans
  • Increase energy

No comments:

Post a Comment