Sunday, October 2, 2011

Month #4: My Happiness Project




My September Happiness Project didn't go as perfectly as planned.  I started out strong until my two pair of flat shoes completely wore through and I was left shoe-less.  I ended up stalking up on flats and spending a lot more than planned.  After that shopping spree it was all down hill.  Long work nights forced me to spend money on breakfasts and lunches since I was short on time.


I was upset with myself for failing at last month's happiness project, and in turn found myself not happy at all with my increasing debt.  With that I must focus on a new month and something new to work on, I will just return to the debt issues again on another month. 
  

Month #4
October
Equality amongst friends

I have noticed that as of recently treating others differently. I find myself treating two different people differently even if they have just done the same action.  I want to take this month to try and treat everyone equally. To not hold grudges against people for things I can't control.   As well as to limit gossiping and talking bad about others. 
  • Think before talking bad about others
  • If I don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all
  • Limit gossiping
  • Think before I judge
  • Smile more

No comments:

Post a Comment