Monday, October 3, 2011

Celebration

Last month was a very exciting month for me career wise, not only was I honored and given an award for the Most Outstanding Event Planner of the Year but I also was given a promotion at work.

Today, I left work with every intention to grab a glass of wine and dinner with friends to celebrate.






I also rewarded myself by signing up for a boot camp in the mornings to attempt my kick start to weight loss







Not looking forward to getting up early, but hopefully when the pounds start to shed I will be happy I signed up.

P.s. Aunt flo came this weekend and I cheated on my no chocolate. Big time fail. I will have to restart it tomorrow.

P.P.S I decided right after typing this that I might as well have a soda if I already cheated with the chocolate. Ok very strict tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment